Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

WotLK 25 and 10 man teams.

The 25 man team has been updated. This is the team we plan to use as we move into 25 man content. Our 3 10 man teams will remain the same. For membership on those teams please make requests directly to the 10 man raid leader.Naxx is the "Kara" of ...
Small Shogan 9y
Shogan1162Small Shogan 9y
Guild News

Mains, alts, re-specs and raid spots, oh my!

We’ve said all of this before but with WotLK imminent it all bears repeating. We have a Master Raid Roster with 24 allocated positions for core raiders. All other raiders are “subs” and must wait for a core position to become available to have a ...
Small Silvyr 9y
Silvyr131606Small Medson 9y
Guild News

Who wants to raid?

Zombie's raid schedule will resume next week. We will be dropping down to only two nights (WED & FRI) for "a while" as we all level to 80. Content will predominately be SWP, however we'll probably throw in a BT or two (and maybe even an occas...
Small Silvyr 9y
Silvyr5839Small Shamie 9y
Guild News

WotLK is upon us! Cast a vote for your favorite to ding 80 below.

Per popular request I am starting a pool here - who will reach 80 first. The rules are simple: your vote for a player means you are placing 100G bet. Once a player dings - he/she needs to take a screenshot with in-game date, time and sytem message...
Small Daggard 9y
Daggard6719Small Medson 9y
Guild News

BT clear. TK clear. Great job, Zombies! Need to finally drop Archie and move onto Sunwell!

We still have 2 more weeks till expac - lets make them count.
Small Daggard 9y
Daggard121287Small Seattleslew 9y
Guild News

Grats on 8/9 BT Zombies!

Read up on Illidan!
Small Silvyr 9y
Silvyr1293Small Silvyr 9y
Guild News

Good job on Kael and Vashj, Zombies!

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm". ~ Sir Winston Churchill, British politician (1874 - 1965) Kael is hard. Expect wipes. If you're unwilling to put the effort into learning this fight, let us kn...
Small Silvyr 9y
Silvyr8886Small Vvintermute 9y
Guild News

A plan, and not quite enough time

By now, most of you "old-timer" Zombies know how much I love to illustrate my points with quotes. With that said, here's my newest and very appropriately timed find: "To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough ti...
Small Silvyr 9y
Silvyr71134Small Shogan 9y
Guild News

Raid Team Construction

Raid team construction methods have changed. Please review the thread under RAID CENTRAl for more infomation. Also pay close attention to the Be.Imba thread under RAID CENTRAL as well. Everyone needs to move themselves out of warning status.Master...
Small Shogan 9y
Shogan1436Small Shogan 9y
Guild News

SSC Clean Up

We are compiling a list of people that desperately need a specific item from any of the first 5 bosses in SSC. This should be an item that can't really be replaced with gear down the road.Please respond if you need something so that we can put tog...
Small Shogan 9y
Shogan8187Small Shogan 9y
Guild News

Vashj Runs

Vashj - coming to a Zombie run near you August 1st! Summer vacations are hitting us hard. We have multiple members who are unavailable for the next two weeks. Several of these members fill essential roles. As an example, Vashj runs are scheduled...
Small Shogan 9y
Shogan963Small Shogan 9y
Guild News

Yin Kara Runs

This coming thursday and every other thursday thereafter we will be running Kara. We will always have a DPS spot open for these runs. If you are interested in taking that spot for that day, then make sure you are on at 11 server and be the first o...
Member avatar small Yaskaomi 9y
Yaskaomi6648Member avatar small Confident 9y
Guild News

Chance favors the prepared...

"Chance favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur If I tweak this slightly to give it a WoW slant it becomes: Chance favors the prepared RAIDER Unfortunately Zombie got a late start in life. Now we only 4-5 months to accomplish what the establi...
Small Silvyr 9y
Silvyr1323Small Silvyr 9y
Guild News

Vashj is dead; Final SSc push

Congrats to everyone on our Vashj kill! Now that we have cleared this hurdle it is time to start looking to the future. Our next 2 big goals will be to move completely out of SSC and kill Kael in TK. The big question is how much time do we need to...
Small Shogan 9y
Shogan1096Small Vvintermute 9y
Guild News

Passing the Torch...

Starting this week, I will be taking an extended leave from playing the game. It has nothing to do with the guild or anyone in the guild. I guess after 3+ years of playing 3, 4 or more nights a week has caught up to me and I need a breather.... Wi...
Small Tesco 9y
Tesco554Small Medson 9y
Guild News

Zang Reconstruction

Well I might get some nasty pm's but as the title states Zang is going under reconstruction. I have been getting a little irritated with the way things are going and it is time to try something new. With so many new people in the guild and over...
Small Shamie 10y
Shamie5641Small Shamie 10y
Guild News

Phorsakyn leaving the guild

This is something that was bubbling up before and Phorsakyn's leaving the guild prompted me to speak about it.We consider ourselves a mature guild, meaning not where we are in progress in WoW, but quality of people behind the toons in the guild. A...
Small Daggard 10y
Daggard111014Small Shamie 10y
Guild News

25-man Raid Team Overhaul

Effective immediately all 25-man raid teams will be overhauled. The high percentage of no-shows are killing our raids on a nightly basis. Not only do we lose 15-30 minutes EVERY night filling in the no-show slots, but we're also filling these sl...
Small Silvyr 10y
Silvyr1263Small Silvyr 10y
Guild News

Zang and ZA

Hey Folks I have been asked several times about when we are starting ZA. I would like to start ZA within the next two weeks. We have a scheduling problem and an issue with ZA. First, We have several undergeared players that will not be able to...
Small Shamie 10y
Shamie2427Small Shamie 10y
Guild News

SSC and Eye Team Construction

Feb 26th marks our last Gruul's run as official guild raid* content. Starting with March 4th, our TUE 25-man raid will transition to SSC and our WED 25-man raid will continue to remain the Eye. The SSC run will be organized in the exact same ma...
Small Shogan 10y
Shogan5888Small Silvyr 10y