Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Merry Christmas, Zombies!

Great work last night in ICC-25. We finally overcame that hurdle! We will get all 4 bosses next week and will have that first wing on farm. Thanks to Carrera for planning, researching and raid leading yesterday.Enjoy the holiday, have fun with you...
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard3380Small Mstar 8y
Guild News

Permanent raid spot open

We need one more permanent raider - either melee or ranged DPS. People with dual specs (dps/healer, dps/tank, tank/healer) are preferred. To be a permanent raider you must be able to attend raids on all 3 days - Tue/Wed/Thu - consistently. PM me i...
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard1316Small Daggard 8y
Guild News

Are you interested in doing:

Check all runs you are interested in
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard111022Small Formatorno 8y
Guild News

Guild meeting this Wednesday, December 2nd, 10:30 pm

Post your questions, requests, etc.
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard8862Small Icyburn 8y
Guild News

Guild meeting this Wednesday, Nov 4th, 10:30 pm

Post in this thread your questions, suggestions, etc.Main item on the agenda - discussion of the criteria for the "Raider" rank.
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard71148Small Formatorno 8y
Guild News

Grats on 3D, Zombies!

Damn fine work on Sarth! Way to turn the night around! That's the spirit we need to continue having fun in this game.
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard5586No posts yet
Guild News

To Yogg or not to Yogg?

Little poll before the guild meeting. Feel free to vote privately.
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard121275Small Akirianna 8y
Guild News

Change in our raid agenda for next week

Seeing how many people have "emergencies" every Thursday when we are done with "farm" instances and have to go and do hard stuff - we will be doing Yogg-Saron next week on Tuesday and Wednesday. And then on Thursday moving to Ony/ToC. We will do V...
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard181650Small Shamie 8y
Guild News

Caeolia's account is hacked

In case anybody visits guild bank and wonders what happened - looks like Caeolia's account got hacked and his alt Caele cleaned us out. I removed all his alts from the guild for now, sent him text message and opened GM ticket.
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard3391Small Mstar 8y
Guild News

Reminder about "Raider" rank

A reminder:1. As a raider you are expected to be able to raid all 3 nights per week (Tue, Wed, Thu).2. 3 misses of raids per month for any reason (except for truly emergency type ones) disqualifies you from being a raider.
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard1247Small Daggard 8y
Guild News

Ony is back!

Everybody MUST watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04 Courtesy of Spoon. Also, watch Ony strat video if you have never fought her before. And even if you did a long time ago - refresher is advisable.
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard1252Small Daggard 8y
Guild News

Brewfest is here!

Go get smashed! And then kill pesky dwarf in the bar; jump off Scryer Tier in Shatt; hunt pink elephants and tell everybody "It is a quest. No, really!" And then learn to move at 310% speed (probably going to be a downgrade for Carrera, Maserati a...
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard2290Small Nychropsy 8y
Guild News

ToC-25 cleared on 9/11/2009

In honor of the victims and heroes of the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, Friday has been declared National Day of Service and Remembrance.Zombie is back in business! Now lets kill Yogg and start working on hard modes.
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard3386Small Medson 8y
Guild News

My guild philosophy.

Summer is coming to an end (thank God!) and, hopefully, we will settle back into regular and consistent raiding. Next Wednesday we have our usual guild meeting. I figured instead of making another speech I should just make a post for people to di...
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard232106Small Daggard 8y
Guild News

Team Lightning clears ToC-10!

Congratulations to the team Lightning on the first for the guild clearing of the ToC-10 and getting Call of the Crusade achievement. Outstanding work!
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard6557Small Spoonryn 8y
Guild News

General Vezax needs to die!

Everybody do research relevant to your class. Read up on him and watch videos. We are going to be doing "non-kiting" strategy tonight. I will be tanking him in the center of the room. We will have ranged DPS spread around him in circle. Ranged DPS...
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard1230Small Daggard 8y
Guild News

Mimiron down!

Great job, everybody! And we uncorked first encounter in Trial of the Crusader - 25. Zombie is officially in 3.2 now.Brief recap of guild meeting for those who missed it:1. We are suspending VoA-25 runs until beginning of season 7 when a new boss ...
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard3389Small Medson 8y
Guild News

Guild meeting

Sorry I missed our traditional day - first Wednesday of the month - for guild meeting. It will be held tonight at 10:30 pm before raid.
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard1225Small Daggard 8y
Guild News

Are you geared for Ulduar-25?

I have updated most WoW Heroes scores for all guild members Link.You can double-check your own score by following the link in our Helpful Links section. If your score is incorrect - send me PM and I will update it. We need to have all Uld-25 raide...
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard3449Small Karahmylee 8y
Guild News

10-man teams

Team "Lightning" is in the process of being reformed. Caeolia is the new Team leader. New composition of 2 10-man teams is posted below. There are several positions that still need to be ironed out, but general outline is ready. Please check it ou...
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard2331Member avatar small Yaskaomi 8y