Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Dear Zombies!

Life took a hard turn on me. Looks like this economy finally "trickled down" to me, too. My biggest client of 16 years decided to switch to another service provider. Your typical "mom-n-pop shop vs. Walmart". Everybody starts counting money more c...
Small Daggard 7y
Daggard121476Member avatar small Confident 7y
Guild News

Awaiting the Cataclysm

1. Official Zombie 25man raiding in Wrath is called until 2011.Arthas has eluded a guild 25-man kill (as did Sunwell in BC, etc.), but we will be back. While I personally feel ashamed at not having this b*tard on 25m farm, this seems to be the nat...
Small Spoonryn 7y
Spoonryn3553Small Jacksmiles 7y
Guild News

Dive, dive, dive!.... I mean - PATCH, PATCH, PATCH!

Please read the patch notes and changes relevant to your class in particular. Research new glyph system; tinker (i.e. Reforge) with your gear. New stat - Mastery - can be gained if you have some secondary stat to sacrifice. Fun for Mstar! He can n...
Small Daggard 7y
Daggard91115Small Annunakii 7y
Guild News

ICC Achievement Night 9/20/10

Much rejoicing was heard in vent this last evening as plenty of achieves were announced in Guild Chat. As per Spoon's usual cranky state, ALL WERE REPORTED FOR SPAMMING (yes, even my wife).First, BIG gratz to Team Rage for completing Glory of the ...
Small Spoonryn 7y
Spoonryn2431Small Jacksmiles 7y
Guild News

Team Rage Kills The Lick King!

Who's your daddy Arthas?!?!Congrats on our first kill!Now its off to focus on achievements in ICC to get the drake.
Small Oldspicey 7y
Oldspicey151874Small Willowz 7y
Guild News

Another one 'Bites' the Dust

"And another one gone, and another one gone, another one 'bites' the dust!"Heroic 25m Blood Queen is dead; long live the Queen (not!) It was just one of those nights... you know, when everyone disconnects at the worst possible times. After a few t...
Small Spoonryn 7y
Spoonryn1509Small Spoonryn 7y
Guild News

Zombie Keels Barney!

Take that you stupid purple dinosaur! Oh wait... After a couple nights in Ruby Sanctum, Zombie downed the silly-looking 'hello kitty' dragon. He was then skinned and divided up amongst the guild pallies since they love the color. =PReturning Footf...
Small Spoonryn 7y
Spoonryn4796Small Jacksmiles 7y
Guild News

Oh Sindy, Sindy, Sindy

Finally, after much gnashing of teeth (and an increased zone buff), Zombie was able to 2-shot the Frost Queen! All our prep work on Frost Tomb plaecments made tonight's kill just smooth as buttah.. =)Sindragosa's Flawless Fang to WiseAlong the way...
Small Spoonryn 7y
Spoonryn2585Small Cetiana 7y
Guild News

Hell to the King, baby!

W00T! Congratulations to Lightning on downing Arthas in ICC10! It took 3 weeks (2 extensions). but we now have guildies sporting "the Kingslayer" title. This now opens hard modes for Zombie and hopefully more epic loots!Lightning will be bringing ...
Small Spoonryn 7y
Spoonryn3627Small Cetiana 7y
Guild News

Good News Everyone!

Thanks to experienced abom-driver Jacksmiles (what 20% buff?), Zombie downed the Professor. That makes us 10/12 with Sindragosa on notice. For anyone not counting, that's THREE WINGS in one raid nights! ZOMBIE NEEDS MORE NOM NOM NOM's!New loot: Ti...
Small Spoonryn 7y
Spoonryn3676Member avatar small Ninrander 7y
Guild News

Blood Queen Pwned!

After much in-biting (lol?), Zombie finally got to nom-nom-nom on Lana'thel's brains!Ninrander got his icecrown glacial wall, and we're now putting Putricide on notice!
Small Spoonryn 7y
Spoonryn1687Small Spoonryn 7y
Guild News

Blood Princes 25 Downed!

April 29th, we downed the Blood Prince Council, and a week later, the Orb Whisperer! Prince Valanar should have stayed at Naxxanar.Zombie is now 8/12 in ICC25. Just the wing bosses to go! Great job Zombies! Om nom nom.Full pic in the gallery.
Small Cetiana 7y
Cetiana1676Small Cetiana 7y
Guild News

Valithria 25 Rescued!

April 28th, we downed saved Valithria Dreamwalker! Grats Zombies!Full pic in the Gallery.
Small Cetiana 7y
Cetiana1558Small Cetiana 7y
Guild News

Start studying Blood Princes and Valithria Dreamwalker

Now that we have killed Uncle Fester and, I am sure, his brother to follow any day we need to move onto Putricide and Dreamwalker. Read up, watch videos. Both fights may seem complicated at first but in reality they are not that complex.Here is re...
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard163Small Daggard 8y
Guild News

Happy Birthday, Zombie! Guild was born 3 years ago. Lets keep it growing older.

Thanks to all the players of Zombie - past, present and future - who made this guild a fun place to be in for so many.
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard5798Member avatar small Askicker 8y
Guild News

Primordial saronites distribution rules:

1. There will be no saronites used for buying patterns. Crafters should either get them on their own or people will look for crafters in other guilds. You can find their name in Sen'jin forum on Blizz Web site.2. People can suicide for however man...
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard81155Small Nyleve 8y
Guild News

Candidates to fil open officer position:

Please select one.
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard222839Small Jacksmiles 8y
Guild News

New raid attendance rules

Everything applies to raiders on permanent roster only.1. If you miss a raid with proper warning - you are ineligible for loot during the next 25-man raiding day that you attend.2. If you miss a raid without proper warning (48 hours) - you get sui...
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard151523Small Nychropsy 8y
Guild News

Unscheduled guild meeting on Tuesday, January 19th, 11 pm.

It seems many questions came up that need to be addressed. Read through the recent threads:http://zombie.mmoguildsites.com/forum_threads/237657http://zombie.mmoguildsites.com/forum_threads/368211http://zombie.mmoguildsites.com/forum_threads/230546...
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard151614Small Nyleve 8y
Guild News

New ICC wing is opening this week!

But we still need to clear the first one. Lets get it done. Update your mods during maintenance today, especially DBM.
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard3469Member avatar small Carrera 8y