Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
New Members - Access to the Zombie Website

[Pinned] New Members - Post Here for Website Access

Just say whatever random thing you'd like, asking for access to the website. Have fun!
Small Charisyn 3y
Charisyn223873Member avatar small Tripd Quel-Dorei 1y

[Pinned] New Members - Access to this website

To apply to the guild, there is a link in the upper right. It will take you to a form to fill out. Be as complete as possible. or click hereIf your application is accepted, you need to go to www.shivtr.com and register there with a simple profile....
Small Tesco 10y
Tesco12199Small Tesco 10y

application

I just posted an application.
Member avatar small Notliable 2y
Notliable0284Member avatar small Notliable 2y

Pitypallypartyhere

just a pitiful paladin looking for some access : x
Small Duejudgement 2y
Duejudgement0121Small Duejudgement 2y

KUDOS 2 YOU GUYZ

Hey, all was just checking out wow again, and see you guys are still toghter and kick'n. Well Just wanted to say hi and I miss those good old days of zombie fun. 8)
Member avatar small Icepriest 3y
Icepriest2351Small Spoonryn 3y

Missing you guys

Hello, was just remembering my time with Wow and Zombie. Missing you guys, I know it's been a while. Only game I'm playing these days is a free game on Face Book.Glad to see the old guild is alive and kicking.Cheers,Mstar
Member avatar small Mstar 3y
Mstar2187Small Spoonryn 3y

application

I just submitted an application. I neglected to give my alt names -- if I'm not on my main I'm likely on one of my alts. I'll probably be on Ginsburg, a mage I am leveling. If I'm not there I'll be on Brandeis, my priest. I have several other alts...
Member avatar small Cardozo 4y
Cardozo1455Member avatar small Cardozo 4y

Discipline Priest Application: Amiira

Hi Zombies,My main toon is Amiira and she is a ilvl369 Disc Priest 5/7 in FL (experienced with 6/7). As for os, I swing both ways - comfortable playing holy or shadow. Armoury link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Amiira/simpleI a...
Small Amiira 6y
Amiira7907Small Azriael 6y

Help

I do not believe I have access to all the forum topics I can not see things that I am being told to go check out in guild could someone fix this please :)
Small Thandessa 6y
Thandessa2419Small Charisyn 6y

applicant status on website

I hold the rank of raider in game, however I am still an applicant in the forums. Can this be changed?if so who do I send cookies/cake to in order to have this done?!?!Synn :)
Small Synnergy 6y
Synnergy 142Small Synnergy 6y

I just got accepted

Who should I contact in game for invite? I just got accepted.Thanks
Member avatar small Shazamzer 7y
Shazamzer3621Member avatar small Shazamzer 7y

Azuun Gearing Up

My WoW Heroes score is not the required minimum. I am, however, gearing as best I can through crafted items. I had Merlin's Robe and the boots crafted, gemmed, and enchanted yesterday. There is one more item I can have crafted but it's a bit pric...
Member avatar small Azuun 7y
Azuun462Member avatar small Azuun 7y

An old Guildee

I didn't know where to put this, I just wanted to say hi to everyone! I was in Zombie about...hell sometime in 2008. Mstar, Sol, Dagg, West, been a while. Just thought I'd come by to say hi. Brought a screen shot to prove that I am not crazy.http:...
Member avatar small Arcean 7y
Arcean1480Member avatar small Arcean 7y

Website Access

Zombies,I'm glad to be back in the guild and am happy to be a sub healer, however I would like to have access to the website again. I submitted an app a few days ago. When you get the time please approve me so I can post on the website. Thanks....
Member avatar small Conphas 7y
Conphas1928Member avatar small Conphas 7y

application to guild

Hey what up ive got two toons...a S priest with 4455 gs pulls about 4k dps and a holy/ret pally that is very well geared. I can raid from 5 server all the way to like 3 in the morning server so im very flexable i kow robzilla taz and few others th...
Member avatar small khris 7y
khris91826Small Daggard 7y

Recruitment

I understand that you are currently not recruiting, and have seen that you are closed on all classes. While this is true, I still would like to "Ap" anyways for me and my wife as your raid time works very well for us. My character is Isamyzsac, a ...
Member avatar small Izzy 8y
Izzy121823Small Shamie 8y

Application to your guild

Hi, I would like to apply to your guild, I am a 70 Combat Rogue. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Proudmoore&n=CarmeI move to sin'jen server and i like your raid times. Hope you can use another Rogue. Thanks. CarmePs I am on 7 da...
Member avatar small Carme 9y
Carme143116Member avatar small Askicker 8y

App: "Anything" Druid

I was looking around for a place to apply to the guild...I found this little place lol!IM currently lvl 80: Feral.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sen%27jin&n=ChamerIm pretty much done with Naxx 10. I have been in Naxx 25. Both ...
Member avatar small Chamer 8y
Chamer3696Small Whathappen 8y

joining

Name:FatherkenClass:PreistRace:humanAge:20Talent Build (Why did you pick this spec and are you willing to change?):38/33/0 because i am currently doin arenas with my friend this spec is survival healing. im definatly able to switch to what ever sp...
Member avatar small Rabbit 8y
Rabbit3648Member avatar small Rabbit 8y

application to join

level 70 druid, currently boomkin but can go resto if needed too. Know a lot of ppl in the guild, just want to try raiding again and love the latenight guild. Let me know thanks!!!
Member avatar small bravehearts 8y
bravehearts3691Small Vvintermute 8y