ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off Topic

Your raiding rig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9pqgtErtxA
Small Fállenone 3y
Fállenone6765Member avatar small Knìfer 2y
Off Topic

Android games

Anyone play this game?Summoners War: Sky Arenaif so let me know and i will add you to my friends list
Small Yolo 2y
Yolo4262Small Duejudgement 2y
Off Topic

Moving on...

hi guys... It was a big pleasure be with you guys this past 2-3 years, and i will miss you all, but i need to go. im moving on to another server to pursue new challenges (tbh real life made me do it) and wanna wish you all a great WoD expansion, m...
Small Dixavador 2y
Dixavador3225Small Charisyn 2y
Off Topic

Phishing!

Blizzard EntertainmentTo MeToday at 9:39 AMViolates our policies for Battle.net Dear customer, Because you are involved in the trading of gold and equipment, legitimately means playing with an unaltered game client. Doing otherwise violates our po...
Small Yolo 3y
Yolo1181Small Yolo 3y
Off Topic

Classy Runs

here is a link to an OpenRaid.org Event, although I'm not attending, but i think you guys could be interested in this for fun!!http://openraid.org/main/news/52
Small Dixavador 4y
Dixavador1471Small Dixavador 4y
Off Topic

Some Funny SHIT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDAc8wOnoH0
Small Khimp 4y
Khimp1625Small Khimp 4y
Off Topic

Pretty frustrated.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYowYqNOjUQAlso 9gag supporters stop posting all the sick shit on 4 chan. Then blaming 4chan for the sick shit!This is why the 4chan community now sucks.Opinions on how BBC just pronounced "trolls"Go.
Small Willowz 5y
Willowz3635Member avatar small Jaiyen 5y
Off Topic

FOOD!!!!! 7 Beef Short Ribs Braised in a red wine reduction

Beef short ribs braised in red wine reduction: Time: 2 hours prep/active time6 total Cookware: Medium to large cast iron Dutch oven13” pan with lid1 medium to large strainer1 largish sauté pan Servings: 4 Ingredients: 1 head of fresh garlic3 sprig...
Small Feydakyn 5y
Feydakyn222Small Spoonryn 5y
Off Topic

Hello!

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd drop by and see how everyone is doing... I know a lot of you probably don't know me, but hopefully there are few oldtimers like me still here. If you see me in game, say "hi"- Tescovee- Bayaz- Rackhir- Baato- Tescobo...
Small Tesco 5y
Tesco1360Small Tesco 5y
Off Topic

SWTOR

If you're getting swtor and interested in playing with me and the guild I am currently in (18+, chill, pretty much the sci fi version of us, except obviously not as awesome as Zombie <3) - here is the information:Server: Empress TetaAllegiance:...
Small Amiira 5y
Amiira2649Small Boris 5y
Off Topic

New favourite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1X0bPBcsHUIn a world seeming to fall apart around us there is sanity in that one voice. The pain, the confusion, the demands for our attention arrive daily and seek to snuff out our joy. Sometimes withdrawl into the...
Small Iris 5y
Iris1371Small Iris 5y
Off Topic

Moonskill/Layeal DC

Not sure if this is the right place as I am typing this on my phone. Moonskill and I lost our internet I called our ISP after the usual reset didnt work and they seem to think the modem died. They will be sending someone to look at it tomorrow . ...
Member avatar small Layeal 5y
Layeal2441Member avatar small Layeal 5y
Off Topic

Leave of Absence

Hey Zombies,Many of you already know but for those of you that do not, I have been suffering from a herniated disk in my lower back since May. I have exhausted just about everything out there to alleviate the pain that it causes with very minimal ...
Small Synnergy 5y
Synnergy 71145Small Synnergy 5y
Off Topic

My Little Pony: Zombie Pony

My Little Pony: Zombie Pony
Small Amiira 5y
Amiira81455Small Aviéndha 5y
Off Topic

My job

So I don't know if I've posted a video on here from my job...but I am gonna post one from me jumping at work about a month ago...A) Yes, I have a prosthetic leg for those of you who don't know....which I don't think is anyone. B) I have lost a bi...
Small Atious 5y
Atious51092Small Atious 5y
Off Topic

Introduction

Hello all - I just wanted to drop a friendly hello to all of you out there, since we will be spending lots and lots of time together from today on :)This evening I will be joining the Zombie ranks after my current guild's final meeting. Namaste i...
Small Gratisa 5y
Gratisa637Small Gratisa 5y
Off Topic

Food! Fresh Garlic Lightly Fried Rice & Pork Chop w/ Teriyaki Sauce

Ingredients: Olive oilVegetable oilSesame oilFresh garlicFresh green onionCooked riceMinced onion & pepper (optional)Teriyaki sauce1) Spray olive oil on the frying pan, and pre-heat the pan to warm (olive oil tastes the best with lower heat, s...
Small Iris 5y
Iris41393Small Feydakyn 5y
Off Topic

FOOD!!!!! 4 Sauted chicken breast with fresh herbs. Too good and too easy not to enjoy...

This dish is so awesome and so easy to make that its right there at the top of my batting order. Your favorite italian joint just got fired. Requirements: 1 pot for pasta.1 large...
Small Feydakyn 6y
Feydakyn331Small Feydakyn 5y
Off Topic

FOOD!!!!! 6 Eggplant Parmigiana

Eggplant Parmigiana, quick, cheap and easy with off the shelf ingredients.Feeds 3-6 (if youre feeding birds, otherwise you’ll likely have a brawl in the kitchen over serving sizes ;)Ingredients:2 Eggplant1lb Fresh mozzarella1 bag of 5 Italian grat...
Small Feydakyn 6y
Feydakyn218Small Synnergy 6y
Off Topic

FOOD!!! 5 Not your grandmamas pot roast ;)

I have to thank my mother for this one. Some time ago she had asked me to buy her a cookbook on braising. Being on her own, while the content was interesting it was a bit eclectic and she just has no interest in cooking for just herself. A year or...
Small Feydakyn 6y
Feydakyn16Small Feydakyn 6y