Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Team Lightning

Due to recent events, more than half of Lightning's 10 man team is gone. As a result there will be no Lightning team run. This group has been disbanded.This is just a temporary measure until we can get a new 10 man running. As soon as we have the ...
Member avatar small Yaskaomi 8y
Yaskaomi1296Member avatar small Yaskaomi 8y
Guild News

"Retirement"

Today I will be stepping down as Guild Master of Zombie. I will promote Daggard to GM to facilitate a smooth transition of authority. I will also be server transferring my main today. I am ready for a little “retirement” from responsibility. I do ...
Small Shogan 8y
Shogan7157Small Annunakii 8y
Guild News

10 Man Teams Dissolved and Reformed

To facilitate better progression for our 10 man team efforts the current ten man teams have been dissolved. Two new teams have been created to replace them. At this point there are no names for the teams so we are referring to them as "This Team" ...
Small Shogan 8y
Shogan172Small Shogan 8y
Guild News

NEW RAID SCHEDULE

Effective next week the 25 man raid schedule will be TUE/WED/THUR. The Master Roster has been updated to reflect the new schedule. Please check it to make sure your availability is accurate as that we'll be using the Master Roster to create roster...
Small Shogan 8y
Shogan1289Small Shogan 8y
Guild News

In case you haven't noticed, Ulduar isn't Naxx

In the past when people no-showed, showed up late, left the raid early, etc, we were able to bring in some fresh new level 80, or three and still smoke the place. That is not possible in Ulduar. Bosses have enrage timers, lots of splash damage to ...
Small Silvyr 8y
Silvyr6135Small Korath 8y
Guild News

Ulduar Is Here

We are now shifting our focus to Ulduar!We are discontinuing OS, Naxx, and Maly runs till we can knock out Ulduar. Potentially we will need to run Naxx 25 to gear new people but feel free to pug this if we don't announce a Naxx run on Tuesdays.I u...
Small Shogan 8y
Shogan8735Small Formatorno 8y
Guild News

All OS +3 all the time

Zombie is now shifting its attention solely to OS +3. All other content is discontinued until we clear the final content of the game. Raids will still be on the same 4 nights.
Small Shogan 8y
Shogan12132Member avatar small Caeolia 8y
Guild News

OMG! Others also feel my pain...

I wish I was clever enough to have thought of this myself but since I am not I have blatently stolen it from Premonition. Read on and know my pain....------------------First off, we'd like to announce to our raiders, and possibly other guilds as ...
Small Silvyr 8y
Silvyr81145Small Silvyr 8y
Guild News

OS +3 Push

We have finally made it to the end of content for 3.0! OS +3 is the last hurdle we need to overcome before the new 25 man is released. We have OS +2 on farm so now the big push starting next Tuesday will be OS +3. This will be the first content of...
Small Shogan 8y
Shogan111142Small Silvyr 8y
Guild News

OS and Maly Guild "pugs"

Is there any interest in OS and Maly Guild "pugs?" We have 40-ish raiders but only 25 may attend the guild "official" run. Between the 15+ remaining mains and the rapidly expanding number of 80 alts we could easily run OS and Maly without having...
Small Silvyr 8y
Silvyr4439Small Annunakii 8y
Guild News

OS + 3

The OS + 3 Roster is posted in the calendar event for WEDNESDAY. This is the "optimized" roster we are running for OS + 3 for every attempt until we get it done. Sorry to those that are not on it - once we get it done we can sub people in for the...
Small Silvyr 8y
Silvyr2396Small Formatorno 8y
Guild News

10-Man Teams

A disturbing trend has been developing over time which is plaguing all of the 10-man teams to some degree or another. In a word they are suffering from NEGLECT. Mostly that comes in the form of no-shows but there are other examples I am too tired...
Small Silvyr 8y
Silvyr2317Small Silvyr 8y
Guild News

Dual-spec

The word on the street is that this will cost 1000 gold. Raiders, please start saving now if you don't already have the gold so you'll be able to purchase it once it is available. In particular those of you who don't currently hold a permanent ra...
Small Silvyr 8y
Silvyr6637Small Silvyr 8y
Guild News

No-show, three-strikes-you're out

No-shows cost us 30-60 min every raid night. We are "casual" but that doesn't mean you can waste 24 other people's time. Read Zombie's Raid Rules again and pay particular attention to #9. There are reliable subs waiting in the wings for a permane...
Small Silvyr 8y
Silvyr161364Small Silvyr 8y
Guild News

25 man VOA

We plan to do 25 man VOA every week. It will be the first thing we do on a night if Alliance holds WG. We will try on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. If we are unable to run it it by the end of Friday's RAID then everyone is released to pug this o...
Small Shogan 8y
Shogan1260Small Shogan 8y
Guild News

Malygos macros

This is repost of Winterblue's post. Everybody needs to have those macros created and used. We need to get much better in phase 3:step1 .make the following 2 macrosstep2. put them on your upper left or upper right actions bar.step3. key binding dp...
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard564Small Adûnaphel 8y
Guild News

Monthly guild meeting

We going to be conducting a monthly guild meetings on the first Wednesday of a month on vent 30 min prior to raid time, i.e. 10:30 pm server time. Attendance is not mandatory, but highly recommended. This is your opportunity to flash out any griev...
Small Daggard 8y
Daggard3406Small Daggard 8y
Guild News

Raid Rules

They're pinned in the Raid Central forum and, as such, should already have been read by EVERY raider. However, it is clear from our runs this week that many have not done so. Thus I am linking them here so no one has any excuses. They have been ...
Small Silvyr 9y
Silvyr1387Small Silvyr 9y
Guild News

Yin, Yang and Zen, oh my!

This week is messed up raiding-wise due to the holidays so just to be clear:YIN : Raiding 10-man Naxx on Sunday Dec 28thYANG : Finishing up wings 4 and 5 on Saturday Dec 27thZEN : Contact Patrickstaab if you want a permanent spot on Zen25-mans : D...
Small Silvyr 9y
Silvyr1257Small Silvyr 9y
Guild News

OS 25-man Friday Dec 26th

We have several people who are still out of town and, as a result, have a few holes to fill on the roster for this run. If you're not on the roster and would like to come, leave a post on the calendar event. If you have a friend that would like ...
Small Silvyr 9y
Silvyr1254Small Silvyr 9y