Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

MoP is Just Around the Corner

With the impending release of MoP I'm pleased to announce a guild contest. Into the Mists - Contest ForumThere is also a Guild Meeting scheduled for 19 September - 11:00 PM on Vent.Visit the Meeting ThreadResurrecting Returning Zombies - Get Scrol...
Member avatar small Jaiyen 5y
Jaiyen1651Member avatar small Jaiyen 5y
Guild News

Scrolls and RaF's Available

Let us (Jaiyen, Spoon, etc.) know if you're interested in (re-)starting your accounts to prep for MoP.We'd be happy to pass on Scrolls of Resurrection and RaF links!
Small Spoonryn 5y
Spoonryn81224Small Spoonryn 5y
Guild News

Patch 5.0.4 Coming August 28th!

Patch 5.0.4 Release on August 28 and Raid LockoutsOriginally Posted by BlizzardPlease be aware that with the release of the pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch on Tuesday, August 28, all raid lockouts will be reset. This means that you will not be able to e...
Member avatar small Khariqt 5y
Khariqt61049Member avatar small Jaiyen 5y
Guild News

Charisyn is Back... Almost

Uuuhm... hi guys. Probably don't know many people around here anymore, but I should have WoW up and running by this weekend though. No idea when I'll be back healing though.
Small Charisyn 5y
Charisyn91059Small Charisyn 5y
Guild News

Guild Bank is open for requests

End of the expansion is near and most the items in the guild bank are soon to become useless.All Mats/Items are available for a guild discount for a short duration until we start Auction housing it.
Small Willowz 5y
Willowz1458Small Willowz 5y
Guild News

Guild Meeting - 4 Apr 12 - 11:00 PM on Vent

Once again time for our monthly get together.Please post any topics you would like to discuss.
Jaiyen456Small Willowz 5y
Guild News

Deathwillow's Returning

After a long and some what unexpected leave from game i will be returning this week and hopefully able to sort though the final problems and get us transitioning into mists, i hope nothing to bad has happened from my short but silent departure and...
Small Willowz 5y
Willowz4729Member avatar small Khariqt 5y
Guild News

Avaiable Days For you

Short thread, Basically just put below what days you can raid and hours of the week suit you best.
Small Willowz 5y
Willowz91285Small Dixavador 5y
Guild News

Guild Meeting 1 Feb 12 - 10:30 Server on Vent

Due to the recent departures from the guild, and to keep Guild activities rolling I propose revertingto 10 man content on evenings when we do not have enough attendance to support 25 man raids.It would like to see this team run on regularly schedu...
Jaiyen240Small Dixavador 5y
Guild News

Guild Meeting 1-4-12 10:30 Server on Vent

Please post any topics you would like to discuss.
Small Synnergy 6y
Synnergy 3795Small Atious 6y
Guild News

25m Dragon Soul Vids!

I will be posting the Videos for DS in this threadEdit by Spoon:Fajotni's Channel, Morchok, Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz, Hagara
Small Fajotni 6y
Fajotni81935Small Fajotni 6y
Guild News

Broken add-ons

Obviously, many add-ons are broken.So far I have found that Fishing Buddy locks you up when you try to log in - disable it for now. (I know, I know - many of you are asking "What's "fishing"?? :-)Update: it is fixed now on Curse.
Small Daggard 6y
Daggard5636Small Mstar 6y
Guild News

Patch 4.3 Incoming

MMO-Champion is reporting Patch 4.3 going live this Tuesday; STUDY UP!From the site Daggard posted when 4.1(?) dropped, here are some quick links:End Time (H), Well of Eternity (H), Hour of Twilight (H), Dragon Soul (Raid)
Small Spoonryn 6y
Spoonryn3630Small Willowz 6y
Guild News

Happy (US) Thanksgiving Week

US Turkey Week: 25m on Tue ONLY, 1st 4 FL bosses (reg), not Baleroc. Forming Team Turkey (10m) this weekend for h.Baleroc.Edit: AND HE'S DEAD! BOO-YA!!
Small Spoonryn 6y
Spoonryn4612Small Atious 6y
Guild News

Guild / Raid Rules Redux

Working on (re-) documenting Zombie's guild/raid rules here.Read them, know them, love them, debate them, contribute to them, etc.
Small Spoonryn 6y
Spoonryn1470Small Spoonryn 6y
Guild News

New ZA and ZG guides

I found excellent guides to both new instances on this site:http://www.icy-veins.com
Small Daggard 6y
Daggard1358Small Daggard 6y
Guild News

Yin/Yang 10-man Teams [Updated]

So, Yin and Yang are currently on the schedule: these are the times they will be running PROVIDED we get teams together that can reliable meet at the given times.Belah is leading Yang [Thu/Mon], Caeolia and Dariala are leading Yin [Fri/Sat].Requir...
Small Spoonryn 6y
Spoonryn15166Member avatar small tirity 6y
Guild News

EPGP Standards and Reloaded

Article moved to Standards/FAQ forumEZ link for the lazy goes here
Small Spoonryn 6y
Spoonryn1398Small Spoonryn 6y
Guild News

Cataclysm Incoming!

Tonight's the Night, everyone and their cousin will be logging on to level to 85.What's new for Zombie? New and old guildies coming back, new officer corps, new 10man teams to be formed, new Guild achievements and perks to unlock!Latest Zombie 85'...
Small Spoonryn 7y
Spoonryn5902Member avatar small tirity 7y
Guild News

Fall Cleaning

Some of you may had noticed last night a few people kicked from the guild. Noone was a bad boy or girl and it was not because I did not like that person. It is simply time to clean up the guild so when cata comes out we will look nice and pretty. ...
Member avatar small Yaskaomi 7y
Yaskaomi3732Member avatar small Yaskaomi 7y