Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

25 man Heroic Iron Juggernaut

Got him down finally, good job everyone!
Small Charisyn 3y
Charisyn0144Small Charisyn 3y
Guild News

25 Man Heroic Galakras

We got Heroic Sha of Pride and Galakras down this week. Iron Juggernaut and General Nazgrim are next!
Small Charisyn 3y
Charisyn1128Small Charisyn 3y
Guild News

EP/GP Reset & Guild Meeting

As discussed in this month's guild meeting, there were some issues with EP/GP that needed to be resolved, and one proposed solution was to completely reset the values and start over with Persica as the new Master Looter. After the meeting it was d...
Small Persica 3y
Persica1175Small Persica 3y
Guild News

Updated Guild Rules / Raid Rules

Our guild rules / raid rules have been updated to accommodate current content, the addition of the 25-man team, and the needs of the guild. As with any guild, Zombie is always evolving and it is important that our rules reflect the changes that ar...
Small Persica 3y
Persica1162Small Persica 3y
Guild News

Updated Guild Rank Information

On Saturday (6/7/14) we brought everyone down to Applicant then updated all our ranks in guild before re-promoting people up to their new ranks. Please read through the post that was made about our new rank system linked below.Detailed Guild Ranks...
Small Charisyn 3y
Charisyn1173Small Charisyn 3y
Guild News

Updated Charter and Roster

Draught, Persica and I got both our Charter and Roster pages updated yesterday. Draught and I mostly did the Charter while the Roster was mostly Persica, though Draught and I attempted to help where we could. The Roster will be a work in progress ...
Small Charisyn 3y
Charisyn1173Small Charisyn 3y
Guild News

25 Man Siege of Orgrimmar Strat Video Links

For ease of access I decided to post a link to the forum thread on the front page. I hope everyone will watch these and find these helpful.http://zombie.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1758954?post=9550015#forum_post_9550015
Small Charisyn 3y
Charisyn1214Small Charisyn 3y
Guild News

25man raid group

Current 25man team (Bawlz) 10/14 normalOur late night team (Rage) 8/14 heroic retiredGo Zombie
Small Yolo 3y
Yolo1176Small Yolo 3y
Guild News

New 25man Zombie team announcement

the new larger raid team's name will be ..... (drum roll)BawlzRaid nights: Tuesday & ThursdayRaid times: 7:30pm - 9:30pm server timeRaid leader: YoloAssistants: Nosfor / DudwidbigaxI know we are still in the process of building this team up an...
Small Yolo 3y
Yolo3519Small Dixavador 3y
Guild News

Lei Shen - Finally a Pic

We've been slacking, it's easy to forget a snapshot on progression kills.Now that we're 2/13 Heroic ..... let's get some more before the new patch is out. Go Zombies.
Member avatar small Jaiyen 4y
Jaiyen1452Member avatar small Jaiyen 4y
Guild News

Zombie is Moving to Mumble

First, a big THANK YOU to Daggard for financing the Website and the Vent server for so long (since Ulduar?). This responsibility is now (FINALLY) being transferred to me.As part of this transfer, I will be upgrading our website plan in order to ge...
Small Spoonryn 4y
Spoonryn233Member avatar small Jaiyen 4y
Guild News

Ji-Kun - Latest Progression Kill (Who makes up these names anyway?)

Keep up the pace ..... good progress on Durumu, he's next.Durumu is now dead ...... and so is Primordius
Jaiyen1522Member avatar small Jaiyen 4y
Guild News

Extinction Event - Tortos the last of his kind is Dead

Well done, and once again a guild effort. Thanks for filling our healer spot Derf !
Jaiyen1551Member avatar small Jaiyen 4y
Guild News

Throne of Thunder

Zombie progress into the new Throne of Thunder raid continues with Horridon down.
Jaiyen1444Member avatar small Jaiyen 4y
Guild News

Guild Meeting - Wednesday 13 March - 11:00 PM on Vent

We are having a Guild Meeting on Wednesday 13 March, 11PM.Primary purpose to to discuss going forward with our raid teams in the new Patch.If you have anything specific you would like to discuss, please add it to this thread.Thanks, Jai
Jaiyen18Member avatar small Jaiyen 4y
Guild News

Walkers are still alive, or undead, or whatever....

So, because of recent events, team Walkers is now in full recruit mode. It is now being lead by Stormpaw and I (Derfman) and will (hopefully) be back to raiding next week. Now is a good time to talk to either Storm or me about joining the team. Ra...
Member avatar small Derfman 4y
Derfman128Member avatar small Derfman 4y
Guild News

Zombie clears Heart of Fear - On to Terrace!

Excellent Guild Teamwork - As part of our guild strategy to the current tier we have progressed through HoF and Terrace is open. It was not a Walkers or Rage effort but a guild effort, building on extended raid lockouts. Many thanks for the har...
Member avatar small Khariqt 5y
Khariqt2558Small Shugarmilk 5y
Guild News

Zombie Alt Runs Friday/Saturday 11:50 PM-2:00 AM Servertime

Khariqt/Eraelin and Kaleesii/Skarrna are putting together a (3rd raid team) Zombie Alt Run! Currently in need of Dps and 1 non paladin or priest healer. The days haven't been fully decided, Will be sometime between Thursday-Saturday 12 servertime....
Khariqt4717Small Tesco 5y
Guild News

Rage and Walkers Combined Garalon, Wind Lord Mel'jarak, Amber-Shaper Un'sok Kill and Swaps during MV

Everyday this week, and next 12/20/12 through 12/31/12 Everyday I will be putting the combined teams together in a calendar invite to get this boss down. We will be taking anyone who does 85k+ If you are interested in coming please Accept/decline ...
Khariqt3657Member avatar small Khariqt 5y
Guild News

Guild Meeting Etc

We will be gathering on vent - Wednesday 7 November 10:30PMVisit the meeting thread hereThe guild contest "Into the Mists" has officially ended. I'm compiling a list ofall the winners and will be awarding winners at/after the guild meeting.Thursd...
Member avatar small Jaiyen 5y
Jaiyen15Member avatar small Jaiyen 5y