Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild Info

[Pinned] Detailed Guild Ranks

Please feel free to direct any questions about the Ranks to me or any of the officers.Friend/Alt Casual or social players Must app on site in order to be eligible for Raider status No guild repairs Friend/Alt rank is reserved for friends/family th...
Small Charisyn 3y
Charisyn1320Small Charisyn 3y
Guild Info

[WoD] Guild Rules / Raid Rules

WELCOME TO ZOMBIE -- We Own the Night!A. PREFACEPlease read the Guild CharterB. GUILD EXPECTATIONSZombie strives to maintain a positive and enjoyable guild atmosphere. This is a game that we all choose to invest time and money into, so everyone sh...
Small Charisyn 2y
Charisyn2950Small Charisyn 2y
Guild Info

[OUTDATED]Officer roles and who to go to

So as to not bring confusion to Zombie's player base we wanted to be very clear what guild roles are handled by whom and so we have come up with this information to help assist anyone who may be looking for an answer and does not know where to go....
Small Yolo 2y
Yolo0217Small Yolo 2y
Guild Info

[MoP] UPDATED Guild Rules / Raid Rules

WELCOME TO ZOMBIE -- We Own the Night!A. PREFACEPlease read the Guild CharterB. GUILD EXPECTATIONSZombie strives to maintain a positive and enjoyable guild atmosphere. This is a game that we all choose to invest time and money into, so everyone sh...
Small Persica 3y
Persica2976Small Persica 3y
Guild Info

[CAT] Loot Standards and EPGP

For the Cataclysm expansion, Zombie switched to an EPGP Loot System for its 25man raids. Zombie 10m raids still use their own system (typically something like a weekly or reset +1 system).The EPGP loot system, supporting mods, and chosen loot rule...
Small Spoonryn 6y
Spoonryn41569Small Boris 5y
Guild Info

[CAT] Guild Rules / Raid Rules (10m)

Small Spoonryn 6y
Spoonryn115445Small Spoonryn 5y
Guild Info

[LK] It's been X weeks. Why am I still an applicant?

NOTE: This answer is a BETA. It is open for comments and suggestions.The trial process for applicants is expected to be around two weeks. Sometimes longer.Typically, this is because of one of two reasons.The first, is that the officers simply hav...
Small Cetiana 6y
Cetiana1553Small Cetiana 6y
Guild Info

[LK] What are the loot rules? Can I roll on X?

NOTE: This answer is a BETA. It is open for comments and suggestions.10-man:The 10-man raids use a loot system of their choosing. Typically it is /roll for main role gear, with a "don't be a dick" clause.25-man:The 25-man raids use a Suicide King...
Small Cetiana 6y
Cetiana1657Small Cetiana 6y
Guild Info

[LK] How do I become Raider rank?

NOTE: This answer is a BETA. It is open for comments and suggestions.The rank of Raider in Zombie is not a mark of recognition. It is not bestowed or earned. The Raider rank is a commitment that a Zombie member has made to be available for raidi...
Small Cetiana 6y
Cetiana1676Small Cetiana 6y
Guild Info

[LK] How do I get into a raid?

NOTE: This answer is a BETA. It is open for comments and suggestions.10-man:We have 2-3 10-man teams that run Ice Crown Citadel and other content. These teams are self-run, which means the content they do is up to the individual team. The 10-ma...
Small Cetiana 6y
Cetiana1412Small Cetiana 6y
Page 1